Wednesday 9 January 2013


The Dragonfly Pool is one of the best books I have read so far. The main characters are a girl called Tally and a future king called Karil. They both have a amazing adventure together which tests their friendship.
I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys adventures and mysteries, the excellent book also contains happiness and sadness moments which makes the book so amazing.
If I had to rate the book The Dragonfly Pool I would give it nine out of ten (9/10). 
The book is called the Dragonfly Pool because The Dragonfly Pool is a very special place to Karil, Karils father (the king) and Tally, because lots of friendships and special moments t them happen near The Dragonfly Pool.

By the way sorry I have not posted for a while and I would really like to thank everyone who reads my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment